1 pint strawberries, halved
4 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut in bite-size chunks
1 pint blueberries or blackberries
1 pineapple, peeled and cut in bite-size chunks
2 large oranges, segmented
Juice of 2 limes
Cashew Orange Cream
1 cup raw cashews (soaked for 4 hours and drained)
3 tbsp coconut milk
2 tbsp real maple syrup
1 tbsp grated orange zest
Juice from 1 freshly squeezed orange
- In a large bowl, toss fruit with lime juice.
- For the cashew orange cream: in a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients.
- Process until smooth like cream.
- Add more coconut milk if you prefer a thinner consistency.
- Half-fill 4 dessert bowls with fruit. Add a heaping spoonful of cashew orange cream. Fill bowls with remaining fruit. Top with some more cream.