2 awesome people
1 bunch organic kale, rinsed, dried, and chopped into large pieces
1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or liquid coconut oil
1 Tsp sea salt or himilayan salt
2 Tsp curry powder
Optional: Hot chili flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place kale in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and massage into the kale pieces with your hands.
- Spread kale evenly in a single layer, slightly overlapping if necessary on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, curry power and chili flakes.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (all ovens vary – so just keep an eye on them while they are cooking).